Thursday, June 16, 2016

Busy Days and Art blogging

I know, MIA am I right? Well I have been posting, just not much here. Blogging isn't what it used to be. I am on line but in multiple places. I am taking classes, joining in on challenges, doing collaborations with other artists, posting photos of my art work and stretching everyday.

The first challenge I am posting in is Tag it Tuesday. Here is the tag and video link. 
My friend Shel did an awesome job on this too. You can find her here. https://instagram.com/p/BGp0ATyOxhq/ and Sheri here https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLWTql04c8kybIaGCD8ChB4sLTI4xTchMD

If you think you would like to join the fun the group is on Facebook and I know my friend Sheri will be happy to welcome you.

Next is ICAD or index card a day. I have a playlist for you here, This is a two month challenge from DaisyYellowArt.http://daisyyellowart.com/icad/ We make an index card everyday for 61 days. The following is #16.


We continue with our awesome Pick A Stick challenge. #PASC616 #fab4creates. Find the video link here , the Facebook group here.  and the Pinterest Folder here

If you want to track with me these days I have a Facebook blog here

You can also find me in other social media hangout places. Sounds like a lot, right? Well, I am so lucky to be able to hang out with all of you. Thanks for reading and following. Arty friends are the best. Drop me a note and let me know what you are up to these days. I always love to hear from you.

Periscope @pegarobinson
Flickr Peg’s Pic Place

3 comments:

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

I know what you mean, Peg - we have to be careful that we don't spread ourselves too thin participating in so many classes, challenges, groups and social media outlets. It can get very overwhelming and unmanageable! Love your tag - I've just seen Felicia's wonderful version on her blog, where she mentioned yours! The index card looks great too in the same vein!

Unknown said...

Beautiful tag and ICAD, Peg. Your works of art always inspire me!

Art Joy of Sharing with Peg and Shel said...

Thanks so much Sheri. And thanks for another fun challenge.